"Ultimate ISO Creator for Windows and Mac"
AnyToISO is a program that will take any files you have and turn them into an ISO file, which can then be burned to a CD or DVD. You can take a folder and turn in into an ISO, or you can use an NRG, MDF, UIF, DMG, BIN, IMG, or other similar file type to convert to an ISO. This program is very easy to use, and requires very minimal user input. Processing speeds are lightning fast, and you'll be burning your disc in no time! You can get the lite version absolutely free by clicking download now.
Key Features of AnyToISO:
- Creates an ISO file from another file or folder designated by the user
- Supports NRG, MDF, DMB, BIN, and many other extensions, as well as entire folders
- Easy to use, fast conversion speeds, built-in command line support
- Extracts ISO, DEB, and RPM files if necessary
- Compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, and 8
Requirements: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 or Mac OS X 10.7 and higher, 512 MB of RAM, Intel CPU 1Ghz or higher
What's new in this version: Support of APFS file system inside DMG files, Correct handling of symbolic links when extracting DMG files
Popular downloads in System Utilities
- Realtek AC'97 Drivers A4.06
Realtek AC 97 sound driver.
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1) 32-bit & 64-bit (KB976932)
The first service pack for Windows 7.
- Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Vista, Win7, Win8, Win8.1, Win10 32-bit R2.82
High definition audio driver from Realtek.
- .NET Framework 2.0
The programming model of the .NET
- Driver Cleaner Professional 1.5
Improved version of Driver Cleaner
- RockXP 4.0
Allows you to change your XP product key
- Realtek AC'97 Drivers for Vista/Win7 6305
Multi-channel audio CODEC designed for PC.
- DAEMON Tools Lite 22.214.171.1245
The FREE Virtual CD/DVD-ROM-EMULATOR.
- SIW 13.7.0816
SIW - System Information for Windows
- AutoCorect 4.1.5
Diacritice la comanda, punctuatie automata.