CodeB Credential Provider V2 126.96.36.199
"CodeB Credential Provider for Windows"
Aloaha Smart Login is a more secure login for Windows operating systems using either version 7 or 8. Use Smart Card, PKCS #11 Token, USB memory stick or a I2c card to access your Windows system more securely. Card logins usually require the system to be part of a domain, but in this case the smart login system can be configured to run on stand alone PCs as well. Useful for single PCs in isolated areas of an office or secure location that are not intranet connected for security reasons.
Aloaha Smart Login Key Features:
- Access a Windows system using a Smart Card, PKCS #11 Token, USB memory stick or a I2c card
- Works with stand alone PCs that do not need to be part of a domain to function correctly
- Active Directory supported but not required
- Requires .NET Framework
- Requires Windows
Aloaha Smart Login is a more secure login that can use smart cards or a USB card reader.
Requirements: .NET 4.5
What's new in this version: Microsoft Credential Provider V2 Interface now supported.
Popular downloads in Security
- Freegate Professional 7.90
- MessenPass 1.42
Recovers instant messenger passwords
- Hotspot Shield 12.5.1
Secure your wi-fi connection from hackers
- Asterisk Key 10.0 Build 3538
Uncover passwords hidden behind asterisks.
- CmosPwd 5.0
A cmos/bios password recovery application
- Protected Storage PassView 1.63
recovers the Protected Storage passwords.
- Windows Installer CleanUp Utility 188.8.131.52
Remove Windows Installer settings.
- Hide Window Plus 4
Hide programs from taskbar and tray
- Cain & Abel 4.9.56
Password recovery tool.
- Asterisk Logger 1.04
Reveals the passwords behind asterisks.