3DP Net 21.01
Review & Alternatives
"Ethernet card driver installer."
3DP Net is a software package that looks expressly at the Ethernet card software driver to see if it is the most efficient and whether there is an alternative software driver for the Ethernet card that would deliver more reliable results with fewer bugs, less latency and other issues.
Ethernet communication is used by many companies to securely connect their computers together on a wired network. The better the driver, the more reliable will be the data packets sent across the internal network. The worse the driver, the more packet loss and data corruption will be experienced which can cause issues for the computer on the network receiving the latest burst of Ethernet communication.
The software allows the user to connect to the internet, search the net for the appropriate software driver for their make and model of Ethernet card, download it, then disconnect from the internet (if needed) in order to install the software driver. If more than one PC of the same make and model has been purchased, then the same software driver can be used on each machine within the same department or company if they each use the same Ethernet network card make and model too.
It is possible to download the driver from another PC and then take the file over to a PC that is stuck without any connectivity, then install the drivers there.
The software can also periodically check whether a newer version of the Ethernet software driver is available for download and installation.
The installation completed without any issues.
3DP Net requires a Windows OS to run the software.
The interface is basic and not very modern. However, the functionality is all there and in fairness there is not much need for many bells and whistles with software offering this kind utility anyway.
- Check whether the current Ethernet driver is the correct one for the installed Ethernet card in the PC or laptop
- Download the Ethernet software driver directly ready for installation
- Drop offline to install
- Download the software driver from another PC and then take the file over to a PC that is stuck without any connectivity, then install the drivers there
- Can periodically re-check whether there is a new software driver available for download and installation
- Old style interface.
DriverBooster from IObit can also check what drivers have been updated for all installed hardware and allow the easy download and installation of replacement software drivers.
SlimDrivers can be a good alternative too.
3DP Net is a useful tool for anyone who wants to be able to quickly and easily download network software drivers for a PC that is currently offline completely. However, other software options are newer and better equipped.
Popular downloads in System Utilities
- Realtek AC'97 Drivers A4.06
Realtek AC 97 sound driver.
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1) 32-bit & 64-bit (KB976932)
The first service pack for Windows 7.
- Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Vista, Win7, Win8, Win8.1, Win10 32-bit R2.82
High definition audio driver from Realtek.
- .NET Framework 2.0
The programming model of the .NET
- Driver Cleaner Professional 1.5
Improved version of Driver Cleaner
- RockXP 4.0
Allows you to change your XP product key
- Realtek AC'97 Drivers for Vista/Win7 6305
Multi-channel audio CODEC designed for PC.
- DAEMON Tools Lite 220.127.116.116
The FREE Virtual CD/DVD-ROM-EMULATOR.
- SIW 14.0.0215
SIW - System Information for Windows
- AutoCorect 4.1.5
Diacritice la comanda, punctuatie automata.