"Calculates how much electicity costs."
PowCost is a Java app that can determine how much electricity is used and what that electricity usage will cost based on a series of tasks like boiling water to make tea, heating a medium sized meat pie in the oven and other small chores. The electricity cost can be added per watt used in local currency and local pricing so that the outputted cost estimates are more accurate and more useful for anyone around the world. The software also have built in tables for the cost of electricity sourced around the world which is also useful for people who have no earthly idea how much they pay per unit, only what their monthly or quarterly bill usually amounts to. Exchange rates can be updated over the internet daily.
PowCost Key Features:
- Calculate electricity costs based on electricity usage
- Currency fluctuations accounted for by daily downloads of exchange rates
- Work out the local cost for electricity use
- Acts like boiling water to make tea can be individually priced out
- Requires Java 1.7 or later
- Requires Windows
PowCost is a pricing tool for electrical use in the home.
Requirements: Java 1.8+
What's new in this version: correct bug displaying duration, add cell phone and ipad.
DeveloperCanadian Mind Products
Updated16 Jun 2020
Downloads650 (1 last week)
Top user review