"Track-Album: Flight log"
Track-Album: Flight Log is a software package intended for both paragliding and hand-gliding enthusiasts. The software takes a flight log via GPS software which can track the path that the glider too during their flight. The software logs stops and even towing from one location to another. Linking up with Google Earth, the GPS waypoints are used to overlay a display using Google Earth content as the backdrop showing where the glider traveled in the air and on the ground. Statistics can be recorded and notes added via the log book. Photos can be attached with relevant GPS coordinates.
Track-Album: Flight Log Key Features:
- Pilot software for hang-gliding and paragliding enthusiasts
- Track the flight path, match to GPS coordinates and attach photos to each coordinate
- Adds data for stopping and towing points
- Visually see flight using Google Earth information as the backdrop
- Log book can keep detailed information on flight path, dates, times and notes
- Clean interface
Track-Album: Flight Log is a software package for paragliding and hand-gliding pilots who like to track their different flight paths.
Requirements: RAM 256MB Minimum, 14MB Free Disk Space