Track-Album: Traveller's Diary is a travel package to match GPS travel data with Google Earth maps to show what locations have been visited. GPS coordinates can be used to add them to the EXIF meta data for photos. The photos can then be added to the software linked helpfully to GPS waypoints on the map. Statistics can be included with notes to provide a diary for travellers. GPS coordinates may be download from a GPS device: Garmin and Magellan devices are both supported. GPS waypoints can come in IGC, OZI, TRK, GPX, or WPT formats. Different tracks in the same general area can be color-coded to distinguish between journeys.
Track-Album: Traveller's Diary Key Features:
- Travel package to track GPS travels, GPS waypoints and make them to a Google Earth map
- See the path takes in color-coded lines for each different trip in the same area
- Download data from Garmin or Magellan GPS devices
- GPS waypoint data can come in IGC, OZI, TRK, GPX, or WPT formats
- Add notes, photos, and more to the travel diary
Track-Album: Traveller's Diary is a travel diary with maps, GPS data, notes and photos.
Requirements: RAM 256MB Minimum, 14MB Free Disk Space