"Calculate the angles for satellite dishes."
If you want to install a satellite antenna, you’re probably already aware of the importance of positioning it properly. It is the difference between having no signal and intercepting hundreds of streams. Give this program a chance and you’ll be able to factor in all the possible variables to get the best signal possible.
Here’s what you need to know about this program:
- You can calculate easily how to position best your antenna
- You don’t have to be a Math genius to make it work, the app will do all the complicated calculations for you
- To set it up, you have to input your location, select the satellites you want to connect with and the antenna look angles
- The app also takes into account the Sun’s azimuth and various obstacles that may get in the way
- Find out the best angles and offset for your antenna
- Save the calculation in a text file you can review later or copy the data to clipboard
- The program saves everything you entered, so if anything changed you can just go back and edit your location and remake the calculation
If you own or plan to install a satellite antenna you need this small but useful program to find out which satellites are visible from your current position and what can you do to improve your odds of connecting to them.
Updated7 Dec 2020
Downloads5,900 (5 last week)
Top user review