"A tool for Translation Memories creation"
This tool is the perfect solution if you need to align parallel texts written in different languages and it can also help you create a TM (Translation Memory) database. ABBT Aligner will detect on autopilot the segments that match in the parallel texts and will allow you to save your work as RTF or TMX files.
Here are the main features:
- The TMX files (Translation Memory eXchange) can be used in any CAT utilities (Computer Assisted Translation)
- Works with 550+ languages (English, Chinese, Romanian, Russian, Turkish, Swedish, Hungarian, Bulgarian, Finnish, Polish, German, French, Italian… to name but a few)
- You won’t have a tough time understanding how it works
- Support for different types of files (DOC, PDF, DOCX, XML, PPT, ODP, ODT, RC, DLL, EXE, IDML, HTML, etc)
- An optional batch mode if you want to process multiple documents on autopilot
- It relies on advanced algorithms that not only match words (included in the extensive language dictionaries that come with this utility) but also compare the semantic proximity between the source text and the translated results
Download ABBY Aligner if you need a reliable editor to create Translation Memories.
Requirements: 512 MB RAM, Free hard drive space 250MB
Top user review