Published by Lexabean, LLC on 27 Jun 2011
OSHandheld/Mobile Other, iPod, iTouch, Palm, Pocket PC, Windows
Updated27 Jun 2011
Downloads177 (1 last week)
"Get Fit,Lose weight w/your iPod,PDA, PC"Nominated Best Health & Fitness Software 2007 & 2008 by SmartPhone & Pocket PC Magazine! Also rated 3 out of 4 stars by Fitness Magazine! This kind of recognition means only one thing - this software product is all you need to get fit and lose weight!
Includes many workouts created by Certified Personal Trainers; USDA Food Database w/7000+ entries and over 700 exercise videos. Comes with many reports and a free desktop application.
Includes a Fitness Testing component designed to be easy to use, portable and comprehensive. Fully supported on your PDA/Handheld, desktop PC and through the Internet means you can update and access fitness test results anywhere, anytime. Features include:
1) Support for 35+ Fitness Tests including Speed & Agility tests; Anthropometric Measures; Strength, Power & Endurance tests; Cardiovascular tests; Skin Fold Measurements; Flexibility Tests and more.
2) Automatic comparisons to established Fitness Test Norms. Norms are based on extensive population studies.
3) Enter & track fitness test results on your Pocket PC PDA/Handheld, Palm PDA/handheld , desktop or online (through the Internet).
4) Track progress using summary reports, graphs & detailed reports.
5) Support for Metric (KMs, KGs, etc) and American (Miles, Pounds, etc) units of measure.
6) Extensive documentation is available for your PDA/Handheld and desktop PC explaining exactly how to perform each test.
7) Fully integrated with all of the other features that come with Build Your Clients Body (BYCB) for fitness professionals and Build Your Own Body (BYOB) for individuals.
8) Fitness professionals (BYCB users) can enter and view fitness test results for all of their clients.
9) Clients and individuals (BYOB users) can enter and view their own fitness test results.
Use on your Palm, Pocket PC, Windows Desktop PC or through the Internet.
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested Build Your Own Body @Home on 16 May 2012 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: