Published by Loqu8, Inc. on 20 Sep 2012
OSWindows, Mac OS, Android, iPhone, iPod, L
Updated20 Sep 2012
Downloads735 (1 last week)
"Digital Chinese-English dictionary (PDF)"The new Webster's Digital Chinese Dictionary (WDCD) is the essential tool in today's fast-paced, global economy. Just load WDCD into your Adobe PDF (or compatible) viewer on your Windows, Mac OS X, Linux computer or eBook reader. In moments, you're suddenly searching 10X faster than any conventional, printed Chinese dictionary.
Unlike any other Chinese-English dictionaries, WDCD represents an achievement in outstanding usability. This reader-centric design features (not all features available in all editions):
- Enlarged, crisp Chinese characters in both simplified and traditional glyphs
- Organized alphabetically in Pinyin sort-order
- English definitions with selected usage notes and classifications
- Bopomofo phonetics, common in Taiwan
Look up words using Chinese, Pinyin, English or Bopomofo. Print any page(s) for your personal reference. From Adobe or other PDF viewer, find words faster with the Webster's Digital Chinese Dictionary (WDCD). Lookup any word or definition using Chinese, Pinyin, English or Bopomofo. Print any page(s) for your personal reference. Each edition of WDCD features the most common set of contemporary words:
- Advanced Reference Edition (over 2940 pages and 84,000 entries) includes idioms plus names of world leaders, countries, companies and even product names. Each word entry is in Chinese, Pinyin, English and Bopomofo. The most comprehensive, unabridged compilation ever published by Loqu8. File size 23.6 MB.
- Advanced Standard Edition (1500 pages and over 50,000 entries) includes names of world leaders, countries, companies and even product names. Each word entry is in Chinese, Pinyin, English and Bopomofo. The standard reference for serious student and scholars.
- Standard Edition (SE)
- Basic Edition (BE)
- Pinyin Standard Edition (PSE)
Requirements: Adobe PDF viewer
What's new in this version: New release
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested Websters Digital Chinese Dictionary on 20 Sep 2012 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: