"calculates the primes numbers 1..N, etc."
Primes is a Java program that can confirm what numbers are prime numbers and what are not. The program can check an individual number to determine if it is a prime number or not. The software can also confirm when it finds the number is a prime number what the next lowest prime number is and what the next highest prime number in the sequence would be. A table full of prime numbers in a sequence can be printed and referred to later. The prime number calculations can be useful for people who need to use Hashtable sizes for computing purposes.
Primes Key Features:
- Prime number program in Java
- Check if a number if a prime number
- Check what the next highest prime number in the sequence would be
- Check what the next lowest prime number in the sequence would be
- Print a list of prime numbers
- Requires Java 1.7 or later
- Requires Windows
Primes is a prime number program in Java.
Requirements: Java 1.7+
What's new in this version: mostly cosmetic, more documentation, tidy source.
OSJava, Linux, Mac OS, Unix, Windows
DeveloperCanadian Mind Products
Updated15 May 2017
Downloads1,547 (1 last week)
Top user review