Published by TheyerGFX Pty Ltd on 2 Jul 2018
"3D e-Learning for Individuals and Educators"3D e-Learning for Individuals and Educators
Learn advanced concepts in 3D Graphics
Pre-requisites: 3D Anatomy 101, 3D Graphics 101
Description: Learn advanced concepts in 3D Graphics
Difficulty: Intermediate to Advanced
Duration: 13 Lessons (approx)
Assignments: 1 major modelling project
Software: 3D Model Builder (Texture and Lighting)
Available for: Any Windows PC, "netbook" (XP) or Mac (OSX)
Delivery: On-line (or contact us for off-line content)
* A triangle can have up to 3 color values
* 24 bit color is RGB and 32 bit color is RGBA format
* RGBA stands for "red, green, blue, alpha"
* 24 and 32 bit color can display 16.7 million possible colors
* Painting a triangle requires "texture mapping" and UV's
* 3D triangles have a "front face" and a "back face"
* 3D systems often cull "back facing" triangles
* "Normals" are an invisible yet important part of a 3D model
* A lighting/shading calculation is performed using "normals"
* Smooth shading requires 3 normals per triangle
* A triangle can have "alpha" values in the color to define transparency
* A triangle can have up to 3 "alpha" transparency values, one per point
* Transparency can also be defined within a "texture map" image
* Multiple "texture map" images can be applied to a set of triangles
* Reflection calculation is also performed using "normals"
Learn 3D at www.3dgraphics101.com
Requirements: 256Mb RAM, 100Mb free disk space, 16-bit color
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested 3D Graphics 102 (Texture and Lighting) on 12 May 2012 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: