Published by Robert Jan van der Waals on 16 Dec 2020
OSJava, Linux, Mac OS, Windows
DeveloperRobert Jan van der Waals
Updated16 Dec 2020
Downloads672 (1 last week)
"The Ultimate Cataloger for anything"Data Crow is the ultimate cataloger. Always wanted to manage all your collections in one product? You want a product you can customize to your needs? Your search ends here! Using Data Crow allows you to create a huge database containing all your collected items. You can use the excellent online services to retrieve the information instead of typing all the information yourself. Don't strain yourself in organizing your items and trying to keep track of their location, start using the best cataloging software today. Start using Data Crow.
- Out of the box experience.
- Audio, image, software, book, movie and photo collections organizer.
- Customizable UI: select a skin, change the fonts, customize views and much more.
- Build and share your own modules by using the advanced module wizards.
- An internal web server and a web GUI.
- Import file information (parse mp3, divx and other files).
- Everything in Data Crow can be modified to your own needs! Design your own forms, add your own categories, genres, states, ..
- Rename your files based on the item information in Data Crow.
- Advanced user management.
- Keep track of loaned items using the simple loan management system.
- Use online services like Amazon.com, Imdb.com, Musicbrainz.org, and many others, to retrieve information
- Create pdf and html reports. Create your own reports by supplying new XSLT documents.
- Use templates to fill your default values.
- Mass update your items.
- Auto number your items using the auto numbering functionality.
- Create a backup of your items and settings by using the "backup & restore" functionality.
- Easily upgrade to newer versions of Data Crow.
Requirements: 512MB of memory / P3 800MHZ
What's new in this version: Fixes and small updates
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K did not scan Data Crow for viruses, adware, spyware or other badware. For your own safety, we recommend that you always have an antivirus, with virus definitions up to date, installed on your computer when downloading and installing programs from the web.