"Drive your truck across Germany!"
German Truck Simulator allows gamers to experience the life of a real truck driver. You get to work hard to earn your startup funds and buy your own truck. Then you can start expanding your catering business all over Germany. Superb graphics and interesting gaming experience grant this driving simulator high ratings among users.
7 major European long-haul truck brands are available in the garage. Their design is superior. 18 major German cities with beautiful landscapes and buzzing highways require a large number of cargo delivered, so you have plenty of work to do. 60 different loads require your outmost attention to detail and surgical precision when attaching and transporting them.
Once you generate enough funds, you can start buying your own trucks and garages. You will open branch offices all over Germany and compete to get the most profitable orders. One of the best parts is upgrading your trucks and keeping them in superb conditions. Taking good care of your truck fleet is the only way you can succeed in this fascinating and engrossing simulation game.
Users of all levels will find this game engaging and interesting. You don’t need any prior skills in the simulation genre to be able to start playing.
Installation requirements: CPU 2.4 GHz, DirectX 9.0, 1 GB RAM, 1 GB HD space, 3D Accelerator with OpenGL. The game is compatible with Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7. Installation pack is clean. The wizard guides you through simple installation steps. There is no bundled software, or Adware, in this pack.
Once launched for the first time, the game offers some minor to advanced settings for visuals, sounds and other technicalities. By default, the game defines your system’s parameters and chooses the settings most appropriate for your screen resolution and CPU. The GUI is streamlined and engrossing. Choosing jobs and destinations is easy. Mastering trucks is challenging but rewarding. The truck are extremely realistic which adds to the immersing qualities of the game.
- One hour demo version is enough to make up your mind about the purchase and see if the game runs smoothly on your PC.
- Outstanding detailed graphics.
- The interior of the driver’s cabin looks almost like a real one, with gauges, speedometer, wipers, controls.
- The gameplay is very realistic.
- You have to choose to cater jobs scattered all over Germany. Then you need to adjust your cargo, see the map and take the cargo to the destination point.
- You earn money for the jobs, but you get to pay traffic offense fines, so easy on that gear.
- The trucks are handsome. They represent the actual European long-haul models like Man, Tier, Globe Trotter, Renault.
- The cities and suburbs are picturesque and realistic. The traffic situations are mundane, but being in charge of a long-haul truck, you get to re-evaluate you attitude to a real truck drivers because the job they perform is difficult, indeed.
AlternativesEuro Truck Simulator, UK Truck Simulator and Bus Driver by the same developer are superior driving simulators, realistic and challenging.
German Truck Simulator is a superb driving simulator for large scale vehicles fans. Not only it is a driving simulator, it is a real trucking and cargo catering business simulation, with missions, earnings, traffic fines, truck upgrades and tuning, nice music and some beautiful German landscapes.
Requirements: CPU 2.4 GHz, DirectX 9.0, 1 GB RAM, 1 GB HD space, 3D Accelerator with OpenGL
What's new in this version: new extra content - Edition Austria, MP3 support
Top user review