"Create convert fillable PDF form in Office"
CenoPDF is an add in for Microsoft Office which extends the office package into better support for PDF form file creation and editing.
This add in can edit, convert and fill in forms when presented in the Adobe PDF format. Multiple fields can be selected and information can be completed quickly.
Once added, the software will add an extra menu with all the options for the software. Forms can also be created from scratch using the floating toolbox that comes with CenoPDF. The aforementioned floating toolbox will also be present to help build out up to 7 different form fields (text box, radio button, check box, list box, combo box, signature box and push button). Annotations can be added in 5 different ways like links, markup, text, notes, or a visible circle or a square. PDF action triggers like mouse movements or focus or blur of the document can be set to trigger responses.
CenoPDF is an add on for Microsoft Office so this software is required in order to install CenoPDF.
The installation is simple to do and completed without a problem.
There was no malicious software included with CenoPDF.
The interface is essentially an added menu option for CenoPDF which shows a long list of related options. There is also a floating CenoPDF toolbox to let the creator of PDF files add different elements to the page as they create the PDF file within Microsoft Office.
- Add new PDF form creation capabilities to versions of Microsoft Office that previous lacked these features
- Microsoft Office Add in
- Edit, convert and fill in form information in existing PDF files
- Select multiple fields at the same time and complete the information more quickly
- 7 types of form fields: Text Box, Check Box, Radio Button, List Box, Combo Box, Push Button and Signature Box.
- 5 types of annotations: Free Text, Link, Markup (highlight, underline, squiggly, strikeout), Notes, Square and Circle.
- 6 PDF action triggers: Mouse Up, Mouse Down, Mouse Enter, Mouse Exit, On Focus and On Blur.
- 4 PDF field state triggers: Keystroke, Format, Validate and Calculate.
- May not be as good as a dedicated PDF creator software package like one from Adobe.
- Creates PDF forms but not so good for creating PDF reports, newsletter or other readable media.
CenoPDF is a decent add in for Microsoft Office that adds PDF form creation and signing features. It is not a full blown PDF file creation tool, but it does acceptably when dealing with PDF forms.
Requirements: Microsoft Office.
Top user review