"Let you overclock your system components."
If you want to maximize your computer’s performance potential beyond the safe default limits, use OCCT to benchmark and overclock your hardware. Be advised, overclocking may damage your components if you don’t know what you’re doing and usually voids the warranty.
Here’s what you need to know about OCCT:
- Monitor the performance of your CPU, GPU and Power Source
- The program is extremely easy to use; as soon as you open it you have access to two panels, one for Monitoring and one for Overclocking
- Keep an eye on your bus frequencies and temperatures
- View the evolution of your components before and after overclocking in a dynamic graph
- If the temperatures rise to the point it becomes hazardous to continue, you can stop the overclocking and revert to normal
- Once you apply a new test, you can view the effect in real time
Download OCCT if you want to increase the performance of your computer.
Updated19 Feb 2017
Downloads1,647 (4 last week)
Top user review