"Free tool to ping IPs and send notifications"
Ping Monitor Free is a program used to monitor an internet connection's "ping" to various user determined sites. This is useful when trying to troubleshoot network issues, such as slow connectivity or sporadic drops in connection. Ping Monitor is very easy to use, and offers a variety of monitor settings to accommodate just about any situation. Users may also take advantage of the outage notification, which is displayed on the task manager in the event of the program getting a ping timed out. You are free to use this program as long as you'd like at no cost, just click download, and install the software.
Key Features of Ping Monitor Free:
- Constant monitoring of your internet connection via ping
- Useful in troubleshooting network issues (slow connection, random loss of connection)
- Able to ping any websites the user specifies
- 100% free to download and use
- Works with most Windows OS (2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, etc)
Requirements: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor or equivalent, 2 GB of RAM, 250 MB of free disk space.
What's new in this version: Version 6.0.7 includes a few bug fixes.
Updated13 Jun 2017
Downloads3,246 (32 last week)
Top user review