"Remote software deployment tool for Windows"
Do you need to install and uninstall programs remotely on computers connected to your network? If you answered “yes”, then you certainly need this utility to make your work easy. EMCO Remote Installer Professional will give you complete reports on the applications available on the remote PCs, manage all the recent software changes and uninstall/install the programs you want.
Here are the key features:
- It’s the perfect tool for software audit and management when you’re dealing with a big network of computers
- Works with EXEs and MSP/MSI types of packages
- The installation and removal of programs it’s done without the need of the other user’s input
- It’s extremely fast and able to handle multiple processes simultaneously
- See which programs are installed on each PC connected on your network
- Create a detailed inventory of software installed (which you can use later on to select the utilities you want to uninstall automatically)
- Monitor all the software changes occurring in your network
Download EMCO Remote Installer and you’ll be able to install new programs, uninstall them or keep track of all the software available on the PCs connected to your network.
Requirements: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor or equivalent, 2 GB of RAM, 250 MB of free disk space.
What's new in this version: Version 5.2.10 supports WIndows 2016 server and includes a few bug fixes.
Top user review