"IP scanner for network analysis"
Are you in charge of monitoring a local network? Using a list of IPs or computer names, Network Scanner will detect all the information available on the connected PCs.
Here are the key features:
- You can check for enabled web services, FTP or NetBIOS resources
- Filter the results by resources, current state (online or offline), access rights
- It works with large corporate networks spanning over hundreds of thousands of PCs
- Save the scan results as text, HTML or XML
- In order to speed up the process, Network Scanner uses multi threading
- To verify a computer is on, this utility doesn’t only ping, like other similar programs, but it also checks if a connection can be made to custom ports
- See which resources are available for the current user and the associated rights (read or write)
- You don’t need to be administrator to use the program
Install Network Scanner and you’ll be able to monitor the resources shared on the network, the current state of computers and the enabled services (FTP, HTTP).
Requirements: Nothing special
What's new in this version: * Fixed: Small bugs are fixed
Updated17 Feb 2017
Downloads847 (1 last week)
Top user review