"Network device monitor"
DEKSI Network Monitor is a sophisticated system for monitoring various available networks. The software is capable of viewing different networks, determining when they are available and also when they were last available. This historical view is useful to determine if there is an issue with the network or just a lack of recent access by users. The DEKSI Network Monitor frequently sends out a ICMP data packet using a TCP Port on the network to see whether a connection can be made. There is a color system based on successful response from the network. Green means that the check was good whereas red means failure.
DEKSI Network Monitor Key Features:
- Access different networks to see if they are usable
- Displays color buttons depending on whether the network was accessible or not
- Uses ICMP data packet to check TCP port for access
- Make it very easy to see which are successful connections and which are not
- Displays last successful access information
- Can also monitoring web site access
DEKSI Network Monitor is a network software package to confirm access to networks and also active web sites.
Requirements: 512MB RAM Windows 9X, NT, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012
Top user review