"SIP Route Server for Windows"
TSRServer is a routing server which runs under several version of Windows and Windows Server. The SIP Redirect Server, a TekSIP Route Server, can be used as either a routing server for Mobile Number Portability systems or Local Number Portability systems. Both of these systems rely on connections to a Microsoft Access database or a connection to an external SQL Server database. ENUM is fully supported. The TekSIP Routing Server will return messages depending on outcomes with 302 being the response for a located SIP destination and 404 being the response for a route that could not be established for the incoming SIP call.
TSRServer Key Features:
- SIPTek routing server (RFC 3261) for Mobile Number Portability systems or Local Number Portability systems
- Regular expression supported route look-ups
- Adjust database settings inside this package
- Requires Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7/8 or Windows 2003/2008/2012 Server
- Requires .NET Framework 4.0 Client Profile
- Requires Microsoft Access or SQL Server
TSRServer is a routing server package for Mobile Number Portability and Local Number Portability systems.
Requirements: .NET Framework 4.0 Client Profile
What's new in this version: TSR Server can use built-in database and can run as a x64 application in 64 bits operating systems
Top user review