"Send and Receive fax from email clients"
Faxmind Server is a convenient way to send faxes and to receive them without needing to own a fax machine in order to do it. The software lets the user send an email with an attachment to initiate a fax sending process. Email attachments can be PDF, Word, Excel or PowerPoint files. There is a web interface to facilitate this which can be accessed by anyone on platforms like Windows, Linux, Mac, iOS, Windows Phone, and Android. The Faxmind Server provides the operating basis to receive emails, convert their attachments into fax documents, and then to send the digital fax document without the various users having to deal with the nitty-gritty technical bits behind the scenes.
Faxmind Server Key Features:
- Server software to enable web-based fax sending and receiving
- Converts Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF, OpenOffice, RTF, HTML, TIF and some other image formats
- Integrates with Google Apps like Gmail and Google Docs
- Incoming fax notifications possible via SMS
- Blacklist CSID and caller IDS
Faxmind Server is a fax server software that can facilitate the sending and receiving of faxes via email attachments.
Requirements: Fax modem
What's new in this version: MsSQL Server database bug fixed
Top user review