"A free, powerful e-mail server."
If you choose to install hMailServer, you can have your very own Windows email server. It is currently used by tens of thousands of users worldwide including ISPs, governments, private companies, schools and regular users. It has support for all the major email protocols like SMTP, POP3, IMAP.
Here’s the rundown:
- It has a built-in SPAM protection engine
- It can be configured to automatically scan all outgoing and incoming messages with an antivirus and attach a report
- It works with almost all existing mail systems
- You don’t have to be tech savvy to configure the system
- You can set it up to save the messages in a database; it supports MySQL, PostreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server
- Can be configured to work with any email client that supports the regular protocols (SMTP, IMAP, POP3)
- By default, it has enabled security algorithms that ensure that no one can use your server for spam purposes
- It offers libraries that make it easy to integrate mailing functions in other programs
Download hMailServer if you want to run your very own email server on your Windows system.
Updated20 Feb 2017
Downloads958 (1 last week)
Top user review