Do you worry about you’re going to misspell words while you’re writing an email? You don’t have to be anymore. ieSpell will come to your rescue. It installs as an Internet Explorer add-on and it’s extremely easy to use, as any toolbar you might already have installed.
Here’s how it works:
- It creates an impossible to miss button in your toolbar area. When you click on it, ieSpell will automatically search for mistakes in your page and suggest replacements, when it detects errors.
- You can actually increase your vocabulary while making mistakes, this tool offers direct links to definitions on Merriam-Webster
- You can select the correct version applicable to you (US, UK or Canadian)
- As any language evolves in time, you can add your own words in the dictionary. You can also choose between the default dictionaries included (Dictionary.com, Cambridge Learner’s Dictionary, Wikipedia, Yahoo! Education)
- The software can be customized to ignore things like emails or names
- ieSpell is very fast and unlike similar software, it will not cause loading problems for your browser
- Offers support for API, which means if you’re a developer you can use it and integrate it with your own apps
Download this tool today and make the misspellings go away.
What's new in this version: Maintenance release to address some minor compatibility issues with the latest Windows operating system and Internet Explorer browser.