"Verify the spelling of words."
Do you want to check your spelling when you’re using a different program than Microsoft Word, one that doesn’t offer this function by default? This is where tinySpell comes in and saves the day. You can use it to verify the spelling in any Windows application.
Here’s what it does:
- It minimizes to system tray, where it’s out of your way but still reachable if you need it
- Checks the spelling and punctuation in any Windows program
- You can even use it with text you copied to the clipboard
- In case of a new found error it can beep (you can customize the error sound or completely mute it)
- It will show you tips on-the-fly
- Copy the replacement word to clipboard or insert it in the document you’re editing
- It has a huge dictionary available (over 110,000 American-English words)
- It requires very little resources from your system
Install tinySpell and you won’t have to worry about your spelling, when you’re not using Word.
DeveloperKEDMI Scientific Computing
Updated22 Feb 2017
Downloads616 (1 last week)
Top user review