"Java toolkit to delete junk files."
Batik is a software package delete Windows junk files, recycle bins, temporary Windows files, old backups and more. The package hunts through the hard drive to find these types of files and then executes on a command to expunge them from the hard drive to make room for more important files. This Java package can be included within other Java programs in order to provide this de-cluttering feature within commercial Java packages which thereby extends its potential application in a computing environment.
Batik Key Features:
- De-clutters Windows with a deletion of Windows junk files, recycle bins, temporary Windows files, old backups and more
- Searches the hard drive for unneeded files which can be removed
- Save potential space clearing it for other files that need the free space more
- Can be added to other Java programs to provide this functionality as a feature
- Requires Java 1.7 or later
- Requires Windows
Batik is a de-cluttering program which deleting old Windows junk files.
Requirements: Java 1.8+
What's new in this version: logs amount of space freed
OSJava, Linux, Mac OS, Unix, Windows
DeveloperCanadian Mind Products
Updated15 May 2017
Downloads2,047 (1 last week)
Top user review