"XML schema (XSD) documentation toolkit"
DocFlex/XSD II is a toolkit to produce XML scheme documentation that can be saved in plain text, rich text and HTML files. The software also supports inserting XSD diagrams via diagram hyperlinks. The template designer uses WYSIWYG to allow the user to create documents quickly and easily. Create easily navigable HTML documentation including complex structures. Add mark up language like tags and control words which can help the content be understood with other languages. Integrates with Oxygen XML Editor, Apache Maven/Ant and XMLSpy. Rich text format can be later converted to PDF file. Add XML scheme annotations to further explain the document within RTF and HTML files.
DocFlex/XSD II Key Features:
- Toolkit for creating XML scheme documentation
- Save in plain text, rich text, and HTML file.
- Later convert RTF files into PDF files
- Integrates well with Oxygen XML Editor, Apache Maven/Ant and XMLSpy
- Works with Windows, Mac or Linux
- Requires Java 1.4 or later
DocFlex/XSD II is a XML scheme documentation creator produced in Java.
Requirements: Java 1.4 or later
Top user review