"This software is a Content Management System."
Alinous Documet CMS is a Content Management System (or CMS for short) which can be used to both create new documents to publish on the internet and also to manage their implementation. Within the interface, there is a document tree in the left sidebar which essentially will be the eventual web site layout starting with the home page. Then pages branch off the home page and sub pages from there until a full web site is expanded out to multiple layers of depth for visitors to see. The Alinous-Core is useful to provide flexible web site architecture design, page creation and eventual publication. Generate a heat map based on actual user's mouse motion on the live site.
Alinous Documet CMS Key Features:
- Content Management System (CMS) for creating web sites
- Write content directly within the app is desired
- See visual tree in the left side bar of the structure of the site
- Create new pages, edit, save drafts, publish and revise a published page
- Uses the Alinous-Core as a structured CMS
Alinous Documet CMS is a good CMS to create an organized web site managed from a central system.
What's new in this version: Beta release
OSWindows, Java, Linux
Updated6 Mar 2015
Downloads183 (1 last week)
Top user review