"Resizes any program window to desired size."
If you’re an active web developer or programmer, you need to know how your website or desktop application will look like for the end users, as they will have different screen resolutions that may mess with the layout you created.
Here are the main features:
- Although the name suggests one resolution, 800x600, you can actually use this program with any resolution
- Choose between the two predefined resolutions: 1024 x 768 or 800 x 600, or just input your own resolution in pixels
- Make the application stay on top, so you won’t have to switch back and forth between programs
- Set a delay before the new resolution settings are applied (in seconds)
- A big start button that will change into Cancel once you run the app
- The default resolution will be restored when the timer runs out or if you pressed on Cancel
Install Mihov Active 800 x 600 if you want to test the website or application you designed under different resolutions.
What's new in this version: Possible to change window to any size, countdown, delay
Updated9 Aug 2019
Downloads657 (3 last week)
Top user review