Published by Tecnick.com s.r.l. on 31 Jul 2016
"JUnitConv is a Units of Measure Converter"JUnitConv is an universal Units of Measure Converter, it converts numbers from one unit of measure to another.
Built as a Java Applet, JUnitConv is platform-independent and highly-configurable, it supports an unlimited number of Units Categories, Units of Measure and Multiplier Prefixes that could be customized using external text files. You could setup your own data files using your preferred spoken language, units categories, units definitions and multiplier prefixes. The default configuration data files contains 580 basic units of measure definitions divided in 31 categories and 27 multiplier prefixes for a total of 15660 composed units.
- browser-independent, works fine with any browser that support at least Java 1.1;
- 580 basic units of measure definitions divided in 31 categories and 27 multiplier prefixes;
- customizables units, categories, multipliers and labels using external text files;
- supports units descriptions, used to display units definitions and history (if available);
- supports multiplier prefixes;
- supports basic formulas as units conversion parameters;
- supports result precision (max number of decimal places);
- customizables charset encoding, supports international character sets (require appropriate OS/browsers);
- customizables background and foreground colors;
- customizables font type, style and size;
Requirements: Java 1.1 compatible Web browser
What's new in this version: fixed some units
Updated31 Jul 2016
Downloads437 (1 last week)
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K did not scan JUnitConv - Units Of Measure Converter for viruses, adware, spyware or other badware. For your own safety, we recommend that you always have an antivirus, with virus definitions up to date, installed on your computer when downloading and installing programs from the web.