"Tells if credit card number is valid."
Credit Card Validator is a credit card validation program that can check if the card numbers supplied look like a valid card number or not. The checking works with several cards like Discover, JSB, Diners Club, Amex, Master Card and Visa. The program does not work with regular ATM cards, only credit cards specifically. The credit card company is not contacted to check the validity of the card, only the card numbers are checked for obviously invalid number sequences. The type of issuer is shown once the card prefix is entered. Java app, so runs on many different platforms.
Credit Card Validator Key Features:
- Enter a credit card number and check if it looks real
- Works with Discover, JSB, Diners Club, Amex, Master Card and Visa
- Does not work with regular ATM cards
- The card card companies are not checked to validate the card
- Card issuer is displayed once the card prefix is entered
- Multi-platform app
- Requires Java 1.7+
Credit Card Validator is a credit card number checker to confirm the number sequence looks valid.
Requirements: Java 1.7+
What's new in this version: convert to JDK 1.5. simplify code using enum.
OSJava, Linux, Mac OS, Unix, Windows
DeveloperCanadian Mind Products
Updated11 Nov 2016
Downloads4,410 (1 last week)
Top user review