Published by Likno Software on 16 Jul 2018
You have the flexibility to create both fully dynamic menus (an entire menu can be driven from database or variables) or semi-dynamic menus (only particular menu items can be driven from database or variables, the rest of them being static).
The solution is cross-browser and platform independent, allowing for the creation of interesting and powerful navigation menus for your websites.
Select from hundreds of themes to give your menus a unique style.
Customize all menu properties either through the user-friendly GUI of AllWebMenus or through the easy-to-handle variables and functions available by the fully-documented API.
The integration of AllWebMenus with this Add-in results in a wide variety of menu types and effects that will give your users a unique navigational experience! Take a look:
- Cross-browser support
- UNICODE text
- Style Editor which allows for the creation and saving of customized Themes
- Free Dreamweaver extension and NetObjects Fusion component
- Import FrontPage Navigation Structures
- Support for Expression Web
- HMTL Menus
- Floating Images
- Support for .JPG, .GIF and .PNG image files
- Right-to-Left language support (Arabic, Hebrew, etc.)
- Multiple Rows and Columns on menus and submenus
- Ability to use menus over flash objects, form elements, applets and iframes
- Use of multiple menus in the same page
- Pop-up, hidden, horizontal and vertical menus
- Free Sitemap generator based on the menu structure
- Floating Menus
... and many more!
Requirements: I.E. 4.0 or later
What's new in this version: Support for Sliding Menu Addin Functionality
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested AllWebMenus Server-Side Menus API Add-in on 16 Jul 2018 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: