"Quickly design enhanced HTML5, Flash and more"
Opus Creator a serious tool for developers who wish to create HTML5 pages and interactive apps for Windows and Mac computers or iOS and Android devices.
A WYSIWYG editor is provided which lets the user create their own presentations, animations, quizzes, web sites and games. Content can be published later as HTML5, burned to a CD, delivered as Flash content, a video, a CD/DVD or an executable file.
The Opus Creator is a substantial file being 184 MB in size. The installation holds no surprises here with the usual license sign-off, suggested installation folder, etc. The setup package takes the user through the process of installation confirming each stage as it goes along. It does take a while to complete because of the size of this creative application.
No extra unwanted software was included in the software.
The interface is quite complex. This is clearly a powerful creative application with numerous features. This fact makes it a valuable tool, but also one that will take time to adapt to and learn all the ins and outs.
The interface is well designed and clear. It simply will take time to grasp.
- Create complete web sites
- Design animations frame by frame across a timeline
- Design banners and other presentation materials
- Use as a whiteboard in the classroom
- YouTube animations can be created to bring video to life and make it more interactive for viewers, increasing YouTube subscribers and viewing numbers
- Useful tool for teachers and academics because visual education often is faster than book-based teaching tools
- Create Interactive and multimedia scrapbooks to share with others
- Work with many audio and video formats including PNG, MP3, EMF, OGG, WAV, AVI, FLV, MPG, SWF and more.
- Publish content variously as HTML5, Flash, video, on a DVD or CD or as an executable.
- Distribute royalty free.
- Quite a steep learning curve which may be off-putting for some users at the start, but the investment of time is well worth it.
Opus Creator is ideal for home users, educators, YouTube uploaders, and people who need to create interesting presentations to engage the viewer quickly.
Requirements: minimum 512Mb RAM, 350Mb HD disk space, Pentium 1Ghz
What's new in this version: Enhanced HTML5 Export including mouseovers, timelines, slideshows, drag and drop, collision detection. Also crop tool, Bounce animations, button image position settings. v9.01 adds updated Help and new Question Templates.
Top user review