"Create any jquery slider or scroller easily!"Create any type of feature-rich, cross-browser *jQuery Slider* or *jQuery Scroller* for your web pages with minimal effort and coding, through a user-friendly Windows interface!
* Rich and powerful Interface!
* Universal: Use in all authoring tools (Dreamweaver, Expression Web, etc.) and CMS platforms (Joomla, Drupal, Wordpress, etc.).
* Create cross-browser jQuery sliders to display content that scrolls horizontally or vertically when visitors click on (or mouse over) special navigation arrows, bars, or bullets, from a variety of designs.
* Make the slider behave as a "SlideShow": its items scrolling (sliding) automatically, one at a time, at specified duration and direction, with looping or not, pause on "mouse over", etc.
* Use simple text, HTML code, images, photos (Flickr, Picasa, etc.), videos (, etc.), animations, Flash as the content of your scroller items.
* Create projects fast by using ready-made examples.
* Create any type of website scroller or slider, such as: image slider, slideshow, vertical scroller, horizontal scroller, jquery carousel, text scroller, jquery slide, etc.
* Edit the style of your scrollers through CSS ("css slider").
* Position your scrollers easily on page, with many options: 1. Insert into (or replace) a page element (div, span, td, etc.) OR image (img) of your choice. 2. "Float" relative to any corner of the browser window OR a page element OR an image.
* Use 4 methods to populate your jQuery slider with content: by the project itself, UL/LI elements in page, DIV elements in page, RSS/ATOM/XML feeds (also Flickr, Picasa, etc.).
* Use a variety of transition behaviors (Continuous, Step by Item, Step by Page) and transition effects (Instantly, Fade, Slide).
* Create vertical or horizontal scrollers.
Requirements: IE required for the "Preview" function only (not required for the actual published projects online)
What's new in this version: - Enhanced the image and bullets behavior of the Thumbnail Bars and Navigation Bars. - Initialized certain style properties so that the scroller is not affected by the CSS properties of each website. - Improved the scroller appearance in all CMS platforms like WordPress, Joomla etc.
Top user review