Updated16 Jul 2018
Downloads86 (1 last week)
"SlideShow maker software for your html pages!"jQuery SlideShow Addin for the Likno Web Modal Windows Builder application: Through a single software (Likno Web Modal Windows Builder) you can cover two different needs: creating jQuery dialog popups & photo SlideShows! Combine both functionalities into a single project and create powerful, html window popups and html SlideShows for your websites in just a few clicks!
This Addin serves as a SlideShow maker software within the Likno Web Modal Windows Builder and will assist you with how to make SlideShows through its intuitive interface.
Create professional SlideShows easily, with features such as:
- Start the photo Slide Show automatically on page load (or not).
- When the user puts the mouse on the Body area of the modal window (not on the header or footer area), then the photo Slide Show can pause (or not).
- By increasing the "Delay" you can make your slides show longer before the next slide appears.
- Through the "Direction" property, you can make your slides show in "random" order or even in "reverse" order (going backwards).
- The "Starting Slide" can be different than the first one.
- "Loop" property: You can specify whether the html Slideshow will start over when reaching the final slide (vice versa if "Direction" is "Reverse") or not.
Soon to be released features:
- When hovering the mouse over a photo, the navigation buttons ("previous", "next", etc.) can appear "floating" at its sides, above the photo.
- You can utilize a "Thumbnail Bar" to show all the Slideshow images in thumbnails. These thumbnails can be clicked, scrolled, etc.
The produced jQuery Slide Shows are fully cross-browser (function alike in Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla, Konqueror, Safari, etc.).
To create the jQuery SlideShows through the Addin you should use a licensed "Likno Web Modal Windows Builder" installation (separate product).
Likno Web Modal Windows v1.1.122 or above is required for using the Addin.
Requirements: IE6 or above (for the Preview Pane)
What's new in this version: Fully customize the appearance of the Navigation Bar of your jQuery Modal Windows: the "First", "Previous", "Play/Pause", "Next", "Last" buttons, the text label, sheet numbers, background, mouse over effects, transitions and more, Set the modal window to open automatically when the page loads.
Top user review