Published by G.D.G. Software SARL on 1 Feb 2015
Import of .EPUB ebooks is possible.
Everything of the website/ebook application can then be customized from A to Z:
- apply skins to the user interface (real skin support for ebooks), more than 100 skins + a free skin editor available;
- configure the user interface: toolbar with alpha-blended images, menus, status bar, printer...
- use scripting to control ebook behaviors and respond to user events;
- make portable ebooks running on USB disks;
- protect pages using profiles to make trial ebooks and restrict user rights (no context menu...);
- add password or registration key systems for ebook sales;
- use dongle protection for enhanced security of your ebooks;
- use remote activation/deactivation/validation to control uses;
- display splash screens or messages;
- add table of contents (TOC), search engine and favorite manager options;
- change icon and version information of the .exe file; digitally code sign it;
- create ebooks in kiosk mode;
- and much more.
Create amazing full-featured digital information products like ebooks, presentations, CD autoruns, help documentation, demonstrations, tutorials, brochures or educational material, website archives... HTML Executable has an intuitive interface lets both inexperienced and advanced users get the most of their first ever executable website. Full context-sensitive help, samples and forum are available.
What's new in this version: Semi-transparent splash screens, large files, initial support for the incoming Windows 10...
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested HTML Executable on 1 Feb 2015 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: