"Website Access Manager keeps your site safe."
Want to protect your site (or perhaps only a portion of it) from privy eyes? You can use a username and password system to block the access to all people except the ones you want to allow. CoffeeCup Website Access Manager can do it for you and you won’t need to know any programming language or hire a web developer to help you use it.
A quick look over the key elements:
- You can choose who sees your site: you can choose to share your photos with your family or perhaps you have set up a special offer that you only want your Facebook fans to see, whatever the case Website Access Manager can help you set it up
- Quickly create and manage the users who have access to your site or page and each user profile can contain any info you want beside the default username and password (full name, phone number, address, email, etc)
- Create stylish error pages that you can customize easily
- Make redirects from one location to another
- Send emails to all your users straight from the software interface
- Block spammers or bots by banning their IP addresses
- It’s very easy to use
- Export or import a list of users
- Create backups just in case something goes awry
- Upload all your work with the built-in FTP manager
Download Website Access Manager and only allow access to your site to registered members (or your family).
Requirements: IE 8 or higher, Adobe Flash 11+
What's new in this version: New CSV Importer,Import directly from MailChimp,Import from connected Server,Import from a URL 5 New Custom Error Pages Themes,Import users on right-click in ftp tree for csv.txt files,Shared LockBox file integration.Scheduler now includes backup options,Ability to include custom .htaccess code
Top user review