"Create snazzy sitemaps in seconds!"
If you want to attract more visitors from search engines, you need to create a sitemap. Sitemaps help search engine spiders locate and crawl your content, which will be then indexed by the search engine and once that’s done, people will be able to reach your site when they search for queries related to your content. Sitemaps are great not only for search engines but for visitors too, it will help them locate easier the pages they’re looking for.
Here’s how CoffeeCup Sitemapper will help you create a sitemap:
- All you have to do is point the program to your homepage and it will start to crawl your site just like the search engines would and create a HTML or XML sitemap
- You can schedule the program to recreate the sitemap periodically, so new content can be included in the new version of the sitemap and indexed by Google, Bing, Yahoo and Yandex
- You have full control over the sitemap generated, you can choose to explode pages you don’t want to be included for instance
- If you create a HTML sitemap, you can change its layout from font size and family to the color scheme used on the page
- Easily upload the sitemap to your site
- Submit the sitemap to search engines automatically with the built-in submitter
- Preview the sitemap generated and edit it if you want to remove elements
- The HTML sitemap is responsive (can be accessed from any mobile device and it will still look great)
- If you have a big site and creating a sitemap takes a long time, you can pause and resume at a later time
- Include all usually used pages in the sitemap (HTML, ASP, PHP, CFM) and your custom file extensions if yours are different
Download CoffeeCup Sitemapper if you want the search engines to find your content faster.
Requirements: IE 8.0 or higher
What's new in this version: -Support for CoffeeCup Common Color Dialong
Top user review