Published by Likno Software on 16 Jul 2018
Updated16 Jul 2018
Downloads42 (1 last week)
"SEO-friendly, CSS menu maker for your website"With the "AllWebMenus SEO CSS Menu Add-in" you can create feature-rich, SEO friendly, CSS menus for your websites easily!
Search engines will crawl your menu links through simple UL/LI HTML list code.
Use plenty of stylish themes to easily build cross-browser SEO-friendly CSS menus (IE, Firefox, Mozilla, Safari, Chrome, Opera, etc.) & all popular platforms (Win, Mac, Unix). Easy & visual for non-programmers, powerful for programmers!
Position your menus to your pages with easy & flexible options!
Main AllWebMenus features:
- Ready-made Themes/Examples for creating stylish menus
- Rich & intuitive User Interface
- All authoring tools & CMS platforms supported
- Plenty of buttons, icons, bullets, arrows & backgrounds to use
- Optimized engine
- Menus populated EITHER by items within your project OR "on-the-fly", using on-page UL/LI items
- UNICODE text support
- Right-to-Left language (RTL) support (Arabic, Hebrew, etc.)
- Dreamweaver extension/NetObjects Fusion component
- WordPress Menu & Joomla Menu Add-ins
- FrontPage Add-in
- Expression Web support
- Sliding Menu, Floating Menus & Server Side Menus Addins (API for programmable menus)
- Multiple Rows/Columns on menus/submenus
- Various Opening/Closing effects
- Scrollbar or Auto Scroll option for large submenus
- Auto highlight of currently visited item
- Use of menus over flash objects, form elements, applets and iframes
- Use of multiple menus on the same page
- Free Sitemap Builder
Requirements: IE 6 and above
What's new in this version: Create SEO friendly CSS menus (dropdown menus or sliding menus) through "sitemap-based SEO" or "on-page SEO" (i.e. ul menu, li menu, list menu)
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested AllWebMenus SEO CSS Menu Addin on 16 Jul 2018 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: