"Professional Flash tools pack."Sothink SWF Decompiler is a comprehensive solution for Flash fans to use as: SWF to HTML5 converter, SWF to FLA converter, SWF to FLEX converter, SWF elements extractor, and online Flash downloader.
You can easily convert the whole SWF to HTML5 files, convert SWF to FLA or FLEX project, edit shape elements in SWF, replace image/ text/sound elements for SWF, and extract Flash resources like shape, image, sound (mp3 or wav), video (flv), frame, font, text, button, sprite, ActionScript, etc.
This Flash decompiler supports Flash CS3/CS4/CS5 and ActionScript 2.0/3.0, you can easily get XFL file from Flash CS5 SWF. A built-in Flash player is available for you to play SWF/FLV/F4V smoothly.
It offers multi-language interfaces: English, German, French, Traditional Chinese, Italian and Korean. SWF Catcher is provided for you to capture and save online Flash from IE or Firefox.
Industry-leading Flash Decompiler
* Convert SWF to HTML5 files
* Convert SWF to FLA
* Convert SWF to FLEX project
* Extract SWF elements
* Edit shape elements in SWF
* Replace image/shape/text/sound for SWF
* Get XFL from Flash CS5 SWF
* Extract SWF from Flash EXE
* Multi-language interface: English, German, French, Traditional Chinese, Italian, Korean
* Support Flash CS3/CS4/CS5
* Support ActionScript 2.0/3.0
* Compatible with Windows 7
* Support Flash components
Powerful Flash Decompile Capability
* Decompile SWF in batch mode
* Decompile the standard EXE made by Adobe Flash
* Browse resources in preview window before SWF decompile
* Show AS Class structure like folder-tree according to its path in package when decompiling AS3.0. Support displaying multi-byte code in AS window
* Globally search all ActionScript
* Export ActionScript file in AS, BIN or HTML
* Export FLV video from Flash
* Provide SWF Catcher to download Flash from IE or Firefox
* Offer a built-in Flash player to play SWF/FLV/F4V
Requirements: windows system
What's new in this version: New features: * Add WYSIWYG Shape Editor in shape panel to modify the existing shapes; *Enhance SWF to HTML5 converting function; *Support Flash CS5.5; *Upgrade Sothink Flash Downloader for FireFox which supports Firefox 8.0.
Top user review