DeveloperSWiSHzone.com Pty Ltd
Updated23 Jan 2013
Downloads21,460 (2 last week)
"Create professional Flash sites easily"
Do you want to create cool Flash effects, but without actually spending a lot of time learning how to code it? SWiSHmax is a program that will help you do just that. You can choreograph complex animations with just a couple of mouse clicks.
Here are the main features:
- For a software capable of creating animations, the interface is not very scary, although it’s probably not the friendliest either if you have never used a photo or video editing program before
- The main element you should pay attention to is the timeline, you can add effects here and you can stretch them out over how many seconds you want it to play out
- You can choose from more than 380 effects that come included in the software, or you can create new ones by combining them
- 300+ vectors and other graphics that you can use freely (like stars, balls, polygons, arrows, etc)
- Save your work as Flash, video (avi, mpg), EXE, animated GIF
- For the users who actually know some programming it offers a simple but powerful scripting language similar to Flash commands
- Create amazing animations like a professional designer (including but in no way limited to morphing one element into another, rotating to any angles you want, sliding in and out from all, zoom in and out, blur and glow, bend the shapes to create cool effects, define a path for your objects to move, draw your own shapes, grids and other alignment tools, import other elements from video, audio or SWF files, 3D spin, explode, vortex, wave, etc)
- Integrate it extremely easy in any HTML page once you’re done
Download SWiSHmax if you want to create professional Flash animations, without knowing an iota of Flash code.
Requirements: Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003, PIII 300 MHz, 64MB RAM, 800x600 pixels, 256 colors
What's new in this version: Small bug fixes
Top user review