Published by FlashComponents on 13 Apr 2015
"Use it to create perfect magnifying effects i"NEW: Download the free trial version to test this component for free.
The component was approved by Adobe as an official Flash extension:
Use it to create perfect magnifying effects in three easy steps:
1. Drag the component from the component tab onto the stage.
2. Add the path to the image (e.g. "pic1.jpg")
3. Resize the component to have the preview size you want it to have.
The component will always preserve the aspect ratio from the loaded picture and will adjust to the size chosen.
You can switch the picture later without changing the FLA and be sure that it displays correctly, even a picture with a different aspect ratio!
Advanced Magnifier has following additional adjustable attributes:
- "Image path" for the image location
- "MouseVisible" set to false to hide the mouse cursor when it comes over the picture
- "Preloader color" sets the color for the preloader to fit in with your own project
- "Preloader visible" set to true to display the preloader
- "Radius / Rectangle height" sets the size of the magnifying glass, either the radius in circle mode or the height for rectangle mode
- "Rectangle width" sets the height of the magnifying glass if rectangle shape is chosen
- "Shape" sets the shape of the magnifying glass either to a circle or a rectangle
The component is easy to access from the components tab in Flash.
Package includes: MXP,FLA,SWF and .JPG;
Opens with: Flash CS3;
AS Version: ActionScript 3.0;
Viewable with: Flash Player 9 and above.
Requirements: Flash Player 7 and above
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K did not scan Advanced Magnifier for viruses, adware, spyware or other badware. For your own safety, we recommend that you always have an antivirus, with virus definitions up to date, installed on your computer when downloading and installing programs from the web.