PHTML Encoder 6.4
Published by RS Software Lab on 20 May 2022
"Protect PHP scripts from prying eyes"The PHTML Encoder allows encoding PHP scripts before distributing them. The script code is encrypted before saving. Because PHTML Encoder is a cross-platform product, this software works on ALL computer and server platforms which support PHP. The PHTML Encoder includes console and GUI versions of conver. You can use wildcards to easily convert whole projects. The PHTML Encoder is transparent to your visitors. It is possible to combine protected and unprotected scripts on one web site.
PHTML Encoder has the following features:
1. PHTML Encoder uses cryptography for protection of PHP scripts.
2. It is possible to lock encoded scripts to a predefined machine (Web server) via machine ID so your scripts will work only on this machine.
3. You can purchase the source code of PHTML Encoder. This allows you to customize PHTML Encoder to meet your needs: you can change password, prefix, add your own cryptography method, and so on.
4. Because PHTML Encoder is a cross-platform product, this software will work on ALL computer and web-server platforms which support PHP. The encoded scripts from one computer platform will work on any other platform.
5. There are three ways of implementing encoded scripts : substitution of PHP engine's library file, installation as PHP extension and self-decodable scripts. In the latter case, you don't need any changes to the PHP installation.
6. Available for Windows, Linux x86, Linux x86_64, FreeBSD x86, FreeBSD x86_64, Solaris x86, Mac OS X.
Requirements: PHP 4.2.0 or later
What's new in this version: It is possible to lock encoded scripts to predefined machine (Web server). Performance improved for self-decodable scripts. All versions of PHP between 4.2.0-4.4.9 and 5.0.0-5.6.3 are supported. Available for Windows, Linux x86, Linux x86_64, FreeBSD x86, FreeBSD x86_64, Solaris x86, Mac OS X.
DeveloperRS Software Lab
Updated20 May 2022
Downloads665 (1 last week)
Download PHTML Encoder 6.4 (6.54 MB)
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested PHTML Encoder on 7 Dec 2014 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: