Published by LiveSpell on 29 Mar 2015
"PHP Spell Checker script"PHP SPELL CHECK - AN INNOVATIVE SPELLCHECKING SCRIPT FOR PHP4 & PHP5
* A fully featured spelling dialog just like MS Word
* Contextual As-You Type PHP Spell Checking with red wiggly underlines in your text boxes on all major browsers.
* A PHP Spell-checking Class with no dependencies on server components or plug-ins
* Copy & Paste Installation on Mac , Windows IIS/Apache & Linux Apache.
* Hello World in minutes.
* No PSpell or ASpell required on your server
* Broad Compatibility with all major web browsers including Internet Explorer, Safari, Gecko, FireFox and Mobile Browsers.
* Lots of Tutorials With Source Code at http://www.phpspellcheck.com
PERFORMANCE AND STABILITY
* A high performance PHP spelling engine which can be scaled to large user bases.
* Works on load balanced servers without extra setup.
* Bandwidth compression of over 80% - even with large documents
* Spell check over 30,000 words a second using raw PHP
ACCURATE SUGGESTIONS Â¨
The correct suggestion is on top the vast majority of the time because PHP Spell Check is aware of:
* International phonetics
* Human-Keyboard interaction
* Dyslexic user behavior
FREE SPELLING DICTIONARIES
* English (International, UK, USA, Canada)
* Medical English
* Legal English
* Scientific and Engineering English
* Danish Dictionary (Dansk)
* Dutch & Flemish (Nederlands)
* German Dictionary (Deutsch)
* French (Francais)
* Italian (Italiano)
* Portuguese (Portugues - Brazil and Portugal)
* Spanish (Espanol - Americas & Spain)
* Swedish (Svenska)
* Add words to PHP Spell Check from Files, Databases and Arrays
* Ban words & Enforce Spelling correction
* Legal Spell Check
* Spell-check in multiple languages simultaneously.
Retrieved from http://www.phpspellcheck.com/Features
Requirements: PHP Web Server on Windows, Linus, Unix or Mac
What's new in this version: This PHP Spell Checking component is a new realease
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested PHP Spell Check on 29 Mar 2015 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: