"Directy cross-platform CMF"
Directy CMF is an open-source content management framework built using the ApPHP MVC Framework as its backbone. The structure creates an easier way for developers to create web sites and publish new content. Development principals have been used to create a modular approach to site development, usability concepts, documented setup, and intuitive coding approaches using the framework provided. Connect to different types of database systems. The framework itself can be modified to suit the developer with services provided, global policies, and content used all being changeable.
Directy CMF Key Features:
- Framework for content management which can help developers create web sites faster
- Modular design, effective usability concepts, documentation, and intuitive code
- URL routing
- Roles & Privileges
- SEO-friendly URL structure
- Multiple database support
- Requires some knowledge of coding to make best use from the framework
Directy CMF is an open-source framework for content management which can help developers produce web sites faster.
Requirements: No system requirements needed
What's new in this version: Bugs fixed, features improved
Top user review