"PHP survey and Polls Script"
ApPHP Survey is a web survey system that runs in the PHP language and some custom frameworks from the ApPHP brand. With the ApPHP Survey, the webmaster can create new surveys to find out information about the visitors to a web site or their opinions on a certain subject. Rather than using an online or expensive paid solution for each occasion a web site wishes to poll its users for their thoughts, this script can do this for them. Add an unlimited number of questions, participants and surveys to the software. 18 question types to choose between. Run anonymous or non-anonymous surveys. See graphs and statistics about the data gathered or export it for further review. Send surveys out by email. Easy to use admin interface.
ApPHP Survey Key Features:
- Run online surveys in a server that can run PHP
- Survey wizard to easily create new surveys
- Unlimited surveys, questions and participants
- 18 different categories of questions
- Send surveys out by email
- Statistical analysis and graphing of data collected
ApPHP Survey is a PHP survey script to include in web sites that wish to occasionally survey their user-base.
Requirements: No system requirements needed
What's new in this version: Bugs fixed, features improved
Top user review