Published by EControl Ltd. on 15 Jan 2013
Updated15 Jan 2013
Downloads869 (1 last week)
"Text Unicode editor with syntax highlighting"Powerful text editor with syntax highlighting.
This editor is built using EControl Syntax Editor SDK.
The unique and more important feature is 100% customizable lexer, so you can adjust it for any type of text file. Lexer uses standard VCL resource streaming and stores itself in DFM text format.
- Delphi 2007 like editor;
- Fast loading huge files (several megabytes).
- Localized: English, Russian, German;
- Split screen;
- Customizable text folding;
- Customizable text structure tree view;
- Customizable keymapping;
- 100% customizable lexer (syntactical analyzer). Comfortable visual lexer editor;
- Nested lexers highlighting.Combining several lexers in one using "Sub Lexer" rules;
- Code templates;
- Spell checking;
- Print/ print preview;
- Powerful search/replace (regular expressions, search all ...);
- Incremental search;
- Export in HTML/RTF with syntax highlighting;
- Copy selection to clipboard in RTF;
- Block staples (hierarchical text representation);
- User ranges allows custom lexer independent highlighting and text folding;
- Stack-based markers like in CodeRush;
- Unlimited bookmarks;
- Normal, column-oriented and line selection, clipboard operations;
- Right margin, persistent blocks, keep caret in text and numerous other options;
- Highlighting styles can use any font;
- Text region borders;
- Hiding parts of the text using Hidden attribute of the style;
- Multilevel style merging;
- Dynamical highlighting depended on caret position. Highlights valid blocks (for example, current procedure, brackets, "begin" ... "end" blocks ...);
- Line highlighting;
- Text partition by means of line separators like in Visual Basic IDE;
- Hyperlink highlighting
- Custom formatting
Default Lexer Library contains lexers for file types (over 30): C++, Pascal, Basic, SQL, Delphi Resources, HTML & XML, Style sheets, Ini files, Help Contents, Assembler, PHP...
What's new in this version: -
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested EControl Syntax Editor on 15 Jan 2013 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: