"Displays the list of all Windows updates."
WinUpdatesList is a utility that can show all the Windows updates (both hotfixes and Service Packs) that have already been installed on a Windows system. The software lists the name of each update and then shows a full file list for the files includes in the code patch. There is also a useful link out to the Microsoft web page to provide more information about a given hotfix or Service Pack update. Uninstall a chosen update. Information can be copied to the clipboard. Alternatively, save the updates information as an organized plain text, XML or HTML file.
WinUpdatesList Key Features:
- View all Windows updates that have been installed on the PC
- See both the hot fixes and the Service Packs
- See the programs included with a given update
- Access a link directly to the Microsoft page about the update
- Export results to the clipboard
- Save results as a plain text, XML or HTML file
WinUpdatesList is a utility to see all the installed Windows updates.
Updated2 Jun 2017
Downloads663 (4 last week)
Top user review