Published by Lodus Software on 4 Jul 2019
Updated4 Jul 2019
Downloads308 (1 last week)
"extended task manager focused against viruses"UPM is extended task manager focused on fight against viruses or other unasked malicious software. So in hands of experienced user is UPM able to fully replace many other inefficient tools for automatic malware cleaning. Thouhg it seems on the first look that this program is not suitable for beginners, contrary is the case. Thanks to possibility of exporting the global analysis of your running environment to text file you can without any problems discuss your problems whenever they come with experts.
What UPM offers except basic functions like forced process termination and erasing processes? UPM is developed in the way so it can face up to all current threats, even to them which haven't been abused by viruses yet. Which interesting things UPM provides and what makes it possible?
- mass actions with more proceses together
- removing abilities of running programs like disabling access to registry, executing next programs, etc.
- showing exhaustive details about process
- analysis of process - depicting what is interesting or suspicious on the process
- detection of hidden proceses, modules, infections with PE viruses and Alternate Data Streams
- simple management and classification of programs after startup, services, drivers and modules loaded into memory
- information about opened files, possibility to delete them immediately or after restart
- management of locks, removing and adding them (locking access to File manager, Regedit, possibility of desktop editation, ...)
- direct access to hard drive with possibility to write
- possibility to test running process with web service VirusTotal.com, which in the present time uses 32 different antiviruss programs including those like Avast, AVG, McAffe, Kaspersky, NOD 32, Norton AV, and so on, and this with only one click
- complex tools for process, which are handy for all kind of programmers and revers engineers
- window manager with many various functions and possibilities
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested Ultimate Process Manager on 4 Jul 2019 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: