Published by Black Hill Software on 27 Aug 2014
"Track how you spend time on the computer."Track how much time you spend on different activities on your computer.
* time spent on different activities
* weekly and monthly timesheets.
Similar windows are automatically grouped to provide a summary of your time. Define your own groups to refine the report.
Keeping a record of your activities on the computer raises privacy concerns. TimeSprite is intended as a personal time management tool, rather than as a way for others to monitor your activities. TimeSprite has several features to address privacy issues:
* The TimeSprite Monitor can be paused at any time. When it is paused, nothing is recorded.
* You can define your own activities in the TimeSprite Monitor. When one of these activities is selected, time is recorded against that activity, instead of recording the active window. Recording of user defined activities continues even if you are not using your computer.
* You can search and delete information that has been recorded. You can search for records by time and/or records that contain specific text. This allows you to remove data that you did not want recorded.
* TimeSprite does not record keystrokes, or any contents other than the title bar from other windows.
What's new in this version: Bug fixes and enhancements, FogBugz support
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested TimeSprite Automatic Time Tracking on 11 Sep 2014 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: